Photography Classes By Chris Attrell
Amaze yourself by taking one of my 90 minute beginner classes or night photography classes! Find out how easy is!
Beginner Class (90 Mins)
I teach the quickest 7 ways to get GREAT photos right away, so you can grow into the rest of the skills later. Your curiosity and excitement will take you to the next level.
A Camera with manual settings is important if you want to take this class.
- Learn a handful of camera skills.
- Find out the 3 most important camera features to learn first.
- Find out how to take a photograph vs a snapshot.
I also offer an exciting night photography class that will get you going quickly on taking amazing pictures at night. All it takes is a tripod & camera with manual settings and changeable lenses. You can take the class without equipment as cheat sheet and instructions are provided.
- Astro Landscape
- Milky Way
- Painting with light
The techniques I teach involve using manual mode settings, which may not be applicable to point-and-shoot, all in one or cell phone cameras.
By Chris Attrell
This fall join Pete Ryan of National Geographic and Chris Attrell of for our 3 hour class on ‘Cool’ photography for beginners.
If you are new, or even a little experienced with photography, you will be glad you attended. We make it a priority to give one on one help and personalized instructions for your own camera.
- 3 settings you should master on your camera right away.
- How to take great looking portraits.
- Night Photography.
- What makes a photograph compelling.
- Basic post processing.
- 5 ways to make your photographs look amazing.
- One on one help with your own camera
We believe that if you start taking great shots immediately, your own curiosity and enthusiasm will lead you to take your skills to the next level naturally.
Bring your list of questions, we will be more than happy to help.
* These Classes Are Meant For People With A DSLR Or Mirrorless Camera. If Your Camera Has A Dial With M As One Of The Options, This Will Work.
If you have any questions please contact me.