Beginner Photography Workshops By Pete Ryan Of National Geographic & Chris Attrell
This fall join Pete Ryan of National Geographic and popular night / abandoned photographer Chris Attrell for our 3 hour photography class for beginners.
We’ll teach you the fastest way to take cool/great photos right away, and let you grow into the rest of the skills (Roadmap included).
- 3 settings you should master on your camera right away.
- How to take great looking portraits.
- Night Photography & painting with light.
- What makes a photograph compelling.
- Basic post processing.
- 5 things to learn once you mastered what we taught you.
- One on one help with your own camera
We believe that if you start taking great shots immediately, your own curiosity and enthusiasm will lead you to take your skills to the next level naturally.
Bring your list of questions, we will be more than happy to help.
* These classes are best for people with any DSLR or Mirrorless camera. If your camera has a dial with manual setting, this will work. Feel free to send me your camera model and I can tell you if you are not sure.
Regina, SK (8 left)
Sept 23 (Sat) @6:00 pm (3 Hours) $99
Sandman Hotel 1800 Victoria Ave E in the Great Room
Saskatoon, SK (9 Left)
Sept 24 (Sun) @6:00 pm (3 Hours) $99
Travelodge Hotel Concorde 1 Room 106 Circle Drive West
Lloydminster, AB (8 Left)
Sept 30(Sat) @6:00 pm (3 Hours) $99
Microtel Inn & Suites 4257-44th Street Lloydminster
Prince Albert, SK (10 Left)
Oct 1(Sun) @6PM (3 Hours) $99
Prince Albert Inn Board Room 3680 2 Ave W
By Chris Attrell – Saskatchewan’s most passionate rural explorer since 2003. Featured in 2016 on Sasktel TV Max, Global Saskatoon, CTV Regina, Saskatoon StarPhoenix, Regina LeaderPost, National Post. Hosted Sask Photo Tours With Pete Ryan Of National Geographic. Calgary born, Houston\Montana raised, learned photography while living in Banff, now living in Saskatchewan!
If you have any questions please contact me.